Sunday, July 20, 2008

PSA No. 10 - National Ice Cream Day

Today is National Ice Cream Day (don't ask me how I know I just do). In 1984 President Reagan declared July National Ice Cream month and the third Sunday in July to be National Ice Cream Day. Well since I am the Ice Cream Queen, I couldn't let the day go by without acknowledging it. I love ice cream, always have. One of my favorite things would be a hot fudge sundae, perfect, rich vanilla ice cream with the thickest fudge heated and poured on top, whip cream and a cherry. Or how about a thick, creamy chocolate malt. These creations must be made just right, I have yet to find a place quite like Oberweis out here in the Valley of the Sun, but much like my quest for a great margarita continues so does my quest for a great ice cream parlor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...