Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK day at the Zoo


I had MLK Day as a holiday this year, so William and I headed to the zoo. As much as I despise the caging of animals, I love the baby Orangutan. Kashih will be three next weekend and we have been visiting her since we moved here and she was just a few months old. I also love the monkey exhibit they have here and I learned only four such exhibits exist in the world. You enter the exhibit and the monkeys are running free, they are climbing on the trees right next to you, walking on ropes over your head, swing from limb to limb right in front of your face. It is really a neat exhibit, it is fun to walk through and just be cautioned not to stand underneath where they are swinging and climbing or else............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...