Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

William is very proud of the Valentine Box he made for school this year. His class was having a contest, the categories were Creativity and Hard Work. William's won the Creativity category. Being the Basketball fan that he is, it was only natural that his valentine box would reflect that. The cookies were for William's class party. They were my attempt at making chocolate chip cookies into hearts. They kind of spread out when baked, but I think the icing heart helped convey the message and they were yummy, so there was no problem with consumption.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed with William's Valentine Box! Great Job!

nancy said...

What about my cookies?

Anonymous said...

Those too, but I've seen your cookie expertise demonstrated before, so I've come to expect big things from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...