Saturday, April 25, 2009

Koopmanns' visit





Bob, Laura, Frank and Lyla came to Arizona the first week of March for a spring baseball league that Rockford College was playing in. Bob had Wednesday off and William and I went with them to the zoo. It was a beautiful day to walk around. It didn't get too hot out, the sun was shining and we were all exhausted by the end of the day. While they were here we went to some of the baseball games and I couldn't even tell you how many they won or lost all I know is it was so nice to have them here visiting. We were able to have dinner together a couple nights and I really enjoyed them being here and was sad to see them go. I hope that they keep Arizona as their permanent spring league destination!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...