Friday, July 29, 2011

Coming SOON to this BLOG!

Looks like I am not doing so well with the keeping up blogging thing, soooooooo to get me moving I have decided to start some weekly features, hoping that I will then at least update 2-3 times a week. Feature number one I borrowed from this blog and it is called Wordless Wednesday - every Wednesday I will post a picture that speaks for itself. Feature number two was inspired by my thought that I have lived in Arizona for 5 years now and my friends back home have never ever met my new friends here, so I will be doing Friends on Friday featuring one of my new friends each week. After I finish every friend I can coerce here to be on my blog, I will then feature my treasured friends from home. Don't all start begging me at once to be on the blog, you will all get your turn.

I was thinking I need another feature, maybe Tasty Tuesday I could feature a recipe I have found and yes we all know I am not much of a cook, so it will be something simple to share or............any ideas for other weekly features will be considered, if your idea is chosen there may be a surprise in the mail for you. That is if anyone reads this and responds.


That is all I have for now, check back starting next week for Wordless Wednesday, Friends on Friday and you never know what else.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...