Saturday, October 1, 2011

Road to NAU




We are on the road


I hate this section of the trip


Headed down to the Verde Valley


Someone told me there were no forests near Flagstaff


7000 - I really dislike the climb


Family weekend was September 23rd to 25th, so off to Flagstaff we went. It is about a 2.5 hour drive from our house and while the scenery becomes very picturesque, I really don't like the climbing the mountain thing. I especially don't like the 5 miles where they say turn off the air conditioning to avoid overheating. I decided to amuse myself by taking pictures from the car window on the way up. That explains the glare and not always in focus photos here, but such is life. More to come on the fun that was NAU Family Weekend 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...