Monday, July 22, 2013

Home Phone No More

This is the end of an era for me, I am canceling the home phone number and we are going cellular. I know so many have gone this path already, but it took me some time to be able to part with my home phone number. I am the only one that really uses the home phone and I am having some separation anxiety, but it will be okay. So if you want to reach me my number is 480-282-7537 and Pat's number is 480-248-5435. I am not completely sold on the being available 24/7 like so much of today's youth, so if I don't answer well it's because I am not available at that instant. If I am having dinner or driving or in line at a store, I will not be answering, but I will return your call. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...