Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rant No. 11 - What Happened to the Wave?

I am not talking about that thing they do at sporting events, I am talking about the courtesy wave when you let a driver cut in. When you spend close to two hours a day in bumper to bumper traffic there are plenty of opportunities to let someone cut in. When they speed up to the front of a long line of waiting cars to cut over just so they don't have to sit in the long line, because they are too important to wait, and you let them in, is a courtesy wave too much to expect? I hardly think so, yet I would say nine times out of ten I do not get a wave. Also nine times out of ten, people out here won't let you in. But the discourteous drivers of AZ are best saved for another rant. All I am asking for is a little wave of the hand, I will not be holding my breath. (End of rant)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will become like the rest of the drivers(me) and not let the jerk butt in and then he will sit there...for we know he wouldn't let anyone in! Wave to him to get in line or give him the one finger salute! Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...