Sunday, October 26, 2008

Basketball Season Begins


Basketball season has started for William. I am pretty sure that this child was born dribbling a basketball. He loves the game and loves to play, so we are all very excited that basketball time has begun again. When he is playing, he is totally into the game, his concentration is intense and he plays his absolute best at all times. I love watching how much he loves playing. So far there have been two games and his team has won both of them. There is some stiff competition out there, but I am confident that he will hold his own on the court.

Note: I apologize for the not so great photos, however, I am working on my lighting and trying to capture a moving object, so be patient with me, by the end of the season I hope to have some pretty fantastic photos.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...