Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pinterest #3 - How to make a Blog Header

I am giving credit here to Pinterest for this one. I did find this tutorial on Pinterest, I had seen it before in my blog browsing but never marked it and had lost it. I am no computer techno geek, as we all know, however, I was able to follow the instructions and make my new blog header. It had been driving me crazy, as in out of my mind crazy, that my header was not as wide as my blog, but I had no clue how to fix it. The tutorial is super easy to follow, after all I managed to do it and I might say in the span of only 3 hours. WOW more pathetic than I thought. Granted it is not the best or most professional of headers, however, for now it is better than what I had and with some playing around, I may be able to change my headers more frequently. But for today enjoy the photos from Sedona in the springtime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...