Friday, October 5, 2012

William's 15th Birthday

Happy Birthday, William!
No school today for William. As a special treat for his birthday, Pat let him stay home so the two of them could have some FUN! The day started with a breakfast burrito, and moved on to game time at Dave&Buster's. Dinner was at Joe's CrabShack, William's all time favorite place for his birthday dinner. Not only does he LOVE crab legs, he has become quite fond of garlic mussels. 
 

After dinner it was home for the "special" cake/bars that I made for him with this recipe from Pinterest. William is quite the fan of cotton candy flavored anything, so when I saw that I knew it would be a hit. Okay again mine don't look like that, I never claimed to be a great cook and/or photographer and clearly I am lacking in both areas, but William LOVE LOVE LOVED the Cotton Candy Birthday Bars and that is all that matters.


I can't believe my baby is 15 years old and look at him almost as tall as me. How does this happen right before my eyes? He is such a smart, funny, loveable young man. I wish you the happiest of days to come, keep smiling and keep making us laugh! Love you forever, mom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...