Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy 16th Birthday, William!

William's Birthday was on a Saturday this year, so that meant he could sleep late, cause that's what he does best. No school to go to, no homework to do. Fall break started the day before and he is free of school stuff for a week. What a great birthday present! William is a creature of habit when it comes to his birthday: Joe's  Crab Shack for dinner, which meant mussels and crab. Then a cookie cake for dessert. It was a perfect day for him!
 
That's a lot of food there and it takes a lot of concentration.
 WIlliam and Dad with the big Crab.
 Yes, he is taller than me. Not much but I think he is still growing.
 The birthday cookie cake.
A birthday surprise from his brother!
I am not sure where the years have gone, but they sure have gone. As much as I miss the young child you were, I love the young man you are becoming. Stay true to yourself and remember no matter what, I love you forever, I love you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be. Happy Birthday! Love, Mom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...