Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tucson or Bust!



Some interesting things to see on our trip to Tucson. There was the skeleton of what I don't know, but I am thinking I am glad whatever it was, wasn't alive when I ventured on that dirt road. There are the weeping palms, which I mistakenly refer to as the weeping willows - I loved my willow tree and well guess it was on my mind. (note to self: make a willow tree post) There is the abandoned not to be built any time soon subdivision that the weeping palms are welcoming you to. There is the now requisite religious sign. There are the fancy underpasses in Tucson all colorful and welcoming, and the not so uncommon totally dry river. Then there is Frizzle driving home. Apparently after my driving "incident" on the move here, it has been decided Frizzle would be a better driver than me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...