Friday, August 5, 2011

Friends on Friday No. 1 - Meet Kelsey

I am really excited Kelsey volunteered to be my first Friend on Friday! I work with Kelsey's mother, Michele (to be featured some other week) and that is how I met Kelsey. Kelsey is 15, she will be a sophomore in HS this fall, she plays basketball at school, she is quite the texter, she is an excellent student, she can text in her sleep, she loves to go to the beach with her family, and have I mentioned her love of texting? I only like her addiction to her phone when she is sending me a text. And Kelsey is just that kind of sweet young woman, if she hears from her mom I am having a bad day, she will text me and make me laugh. Kelsey is my pretend daughter, she gives me a taste of what it would be like to have a girl. Kelsey has a quick wit and truly is a joy to be around. I look forward to being a part of Kelsey's life for many more years and I can't wait to see what she accomplishes. It will be amazing, because she is AMAZING.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...