Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Balloon Glow


SanTan Village held their 2nd annual holiday balloon glow. I love hot air balloons. I have decided to add a Hot Air Balloon ride to my bucket list. We arrived early in the evening when they were just starting to set up and there were maybe only four or five up. By the end of the evening there were at least twenty maybe more. I don't know because I didn't get a chance to walk around and see all of them and they were in such a small space for so many that it was just balloon bumping into balloon.
 William and Pat
 William, Margaret and Pat
Pat, Margaret and me
In addition to all the balloons, they had arts/crafts vendors and jumpy, bouncy ride things for the kids to play on. We had dinner at Cantina Laredo and when we were done, the place was beyond packed with balloons and people. It was a beautiful evening and lots of fun to walk around! I think this will be added to my list of annual events to attend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...