Friday, December 28, 2012

Puzzlemania


Margaret has mentioned how when visiting in Montana there is always a puzzle going and how much fun they have working on them. I found this really cute Christmas puzzle and thought it would be a good activity for her visit here. While most of the work was done by Margaret, Pat and I did help during our free time. It was a lot of fun to work on the puzzle, I haven't done one in too many years to count. I really liked the way it turned out and I glued it all together to save for a Christmas decoration. Since this one went so well, I bought another puzzle in anticipation of Margaret and Mary Lou's stopover in January. I figured we could get started on it and they could finish it up. Well much to my surprise Mike totally got into working on it and between him and Pat they finished it in no time. 

 


 I did get to work a little on this one and it was fun with lots of Chicago landmarks all mixed in to create one great collage of a puzzle. This one was taken apart and will be sent with Margaret to Montana to share with Maggie and her family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...