Friday, January 4, 2013

I am in PIZZA heaven!

 
 
A HUGE thank you to the Most Wonderful BFF in the world, Mary!!! I was beyond surprised and thrilled to death when this package arrived at my door yesterday, filled with 4 Lou Malnati's pizzas. We wasted no time indulging ourselves with this wonderful treat. If I had to pick one food item I miss the most from Chicago this would be it. There is nothing like it anywhere near this end of the earth. It came at a perfect time, bad week at work (yes even short weeks can be hell) nothing seems to be going right and then voila........magic at my door.
Mary's thoughtfulness is just one reason she is the best BFF ever. THANK YOU, Mary, you are the best and we sure are enjoying the pizzas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...