Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas! We went over to the water ranch to recreate our Christmas day photo from 2006. We arrive at the spot, rocks still in place, cacti blooming and a dead bird laying by the rock. ICK that was not part of the plan. Pat decides he is going to pick it up and get it out of the way, so I turn my back and start setting up my tripod. Along comes a very nice young woman who informs me that she is pretty good with a camera and would we like her to take our picture, it might be easier than a tripod. So I said sure hahahaha. I can't stop laughing because, well you have to know my family to know that this was a HUGE thing for me to get them to agree to photos, but that didn't include a stranger doing it. hehehehe So we are on the rocks in front of the cacti, not exactly posing how I would have insisted and not the angle I would have done, but we got the photo and she was very nice to offer and take her time to do this. In addition to our "2006 recreation" she thought a nice close together family photo was in order, so she proceeded to pose us and take one. Thank you to the kind woman at the water ranch!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...