Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Birthday Party!

Well I have been up to a lot of nothing lately, so much of nothing that I haven't had anything to blog about. Last Saturday I went to a birthday party for two of my little friends. Daniel turned 6 on February 7th and Aliana turned 3 on February 9th. They are the children of my friend Teri, who you may remember from this post. It was a bit chilly outside, well chilly for Arizona anyway and windy but the kids didn't mind and they had a really fun day.  
 The birthday girl and boy!
 Some great grilling by Frankie's brother.
 What 6-year old boy wouldn't love boxing gloves? 
No, I did not give them to him. I had six year old boys once I wouldn't do that to Teri. LOL
 A Dora doll for Aliana!
 All smiles looking at the cakes and 
waiting to blow out the candles.
 The happy family.
Aliana, Frankie, Teri and Daniel
 It was a fun afternoon, and I hear the party went well into the evening. Me being me I am sure I was home asleep while they were all rocking and rolling. I am just glad to have been included in the celebration, I love to see the kids and a birthday party is always a fun time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...