Sunday, February 17, 2013

Saturday Bike Ride

This was not the Saturday for me to forget to bring my camera on my morning ride. Pat suggested I ride over to the Farmer's Market in Gilbert and he was going to drive over there (after giving me a head start). The path I took had oh so many interesting things to see on the way and I wish I had my camera to capture them (I will have a redo on that one another time). When I got to the Farmer's Market (yes way after Pat) there was also an Arts/Craft thing going on. We walked around and then went to a little coffee shop in town. Made me realize there is a lot of history and interesting things going on Downtown but I never go there. Have to make a point to do that more often. So anywho on my ride home, the path I rode on ran behind Freestone Park and in the fields all sorts of pint-sized kids were playing soccer and flag football. Well that brought me back to many a Saturday morning spent watching Mike and William play when they were little, which is bringing us right to today's Blast from the Past. It is Fall 2003 and Mike is playing flag football and William soccer.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...