Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is not at the top of my list for Holidays, however, when the kids were small we use to make heart-shaped pizzas for dinner. They loved doing it and well in the middle of February in the cold and snow there isn't a whole lot else to do. Look how adorable they are holding their pizza dough that they shaped into hearts.
  
The finished product made them very proud and they were actually very good, we all enjoyed eating them
 
 The year was 2001... fast forward to 2013 and William agrees to make heart-shaped pizza with his mother once again! I think we did a much better job of shaping hearts back in 2001, but we had fun making our pizzas and eating them!
 
 

Unfortunately for us Mike was not here to join in the fun, I am sure he is jealous....LOL. I also made these delicious brownie cookie hearts for dessert. I am thinking for a holiday I don't celebrate, I did an okay job of celebrating.
 
 
 Silly boy put his heart cookie on his heart and it is sitting right on his thumb. What a goof! Hope you (that would be you Mom, since you are the only person that reads my blog) enjoyed this little blast from the past, you can look forward to more as I continue to try to organize and clean up my photo area.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...