Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PSA No. 2 - Best Margarita Ever

It is my duty to share with everyone the fact that I have finally had what I believe to be the best margarita ever. I have spent the last year and a half searching for a great, not just so-so, but GREAT margarita here in Arizona. I thought that living in the Southwest automatically meant good Mexican food and great margaritas. How naive I am. It was on my recent trip home that I found this excellent margarita and the food was to die for also. My sister and I had some time to kill before picking up my niece, we were driving around Yorktown and happened upon Adobe. We went in for a drink and some appetizers and it was there that I finally found what I had been looking for. I really can't describe how wonderful this drink was, you will have to experience it for yourself. They also have two locations in Chicago, unfortunately for me there are none in the Phoenix area, so my quest continues out here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...