Sunday, December 2, 2007

Things I Find Strange - No. 3

Cute Christmas outfit, does it really get that cold?
I am finding what I think is a recent trend to walk your dog in a stoller to be quite Strange. You take the dog out for a walk in a stroller? These pictures happen to be from the Tempe Arts Festival, but I have seen it in the mall also. Why must you put your dog in a stroller, isn't the purpose of walking the dog, to let the dog walk? These strollers are not necessarily left over from the kids that no longer need them, some are specifically made for animals. Now that is over the top Strange. The cute little dog in the sweater is so overdressed for this area of the country, cute as it may be, he just doesn't need a sweater. I will admit to putting sweaters on Toodles when it was the middle of winter in Chicago, but I can't imagine a dog needing a sweater at any time in Arizona. And it's not just sweaters, there are many clothing options available for your dog in the stores. There isn't much chance of the dog in this house being dressed in anything, he doesn't even like a bandana around his neck. I am finding the whole thing, well Strange.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...