Saturday, December 15, 2007

Things I Find Strange - No. 5


You may be thinking, pictures of a store's window display, not so strange. But here is my problem, we are in the desert (see previous post) and I find it strange to pretend that it is going to snow here any time soon, it barely rains. The general perception of this time of year includes snow, and snowflakes, and snowmen and all things associated with a Winter Wonderland, so I find it Strange that they embrace the idea of a snow-filled winter in a place that won't be seeing any snowfall that doesn't melt in a half a second. Yes, I am aware that you can drive 1-2 hours north of here and ski and see snow and play in snow, but not here. For some reason I just find it well Strange.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...