Monday, May 19, 2008

Bring your Favorite Cookie to Work Day

Tomorrow is bring your favorite cookie to work day. I haven't found where that is an actual day in my listing of odd holidays, but whatever. You can bake or buy your cookies doesn't matter just bring some. We all know that I would never bring store bought cookies, so I had to bake some. Now these are not my favorite cookies, but they are quick and easy and good. They are called Loving Cups and they are merely prepackaged sugar cookie dough and Reese's Peanut Butter cups. I took the easy way out here mainly because I don't like to commit to any major heat the kitchen up activities when it is already in the triple digits outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok how about the directions on how to make these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...