Saturday, May 17, 2008

It is NOT just a HOLE in the ground


Debbie came to visit the first weekend in May and we went to Sedona for a night and then to the Grand Canyon. Sedona was once again, gorgeous, I cannot get enough of those beautiful red rock formations, and the vortex. Well don't start me on the vortex. Sedona allegedly has these vortexes where all the energy is converging and you are suppose to be able to feel the energy. Whether that is true or not, I don't really know. All I know is that it is a very beautiful and peaceful place, especially when you are there without kids.

Since I moved to AZ, whenever I meet someone born and raised here I ask if they have been to the Grand Canyon and nine times out of ten the answer is no. Why not, I ask, no reason, just never got there. Well, I am here to tell all that it is not just another hole in the ground (yes, I have been told that's what it is), it is absolutely something that has to be seen in person, words cannot describe and pictures cannot fully capture the beauty of the canyon. I do believe that the vortex can be felt at the Grand Canyon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...