Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tombstone, AZ

Sunday we went to Tombstone, AZ. I didn't think Debbie's visit would be complete without a trip to an Old West Town. I believe there is a lot of history there in Tombstone, wasn't quite listening when the stagecoach driver was talking. It has something to do with Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday and lots of gun fight kind of stuff. William and Pat went to the shootout at the O.K. Corral, the rest of us took a pass on that one. Mike, Debbie and I did go on the Stagecoach tour of the town, which is my way to see things. I guess for a dusty old town turned tourist attraction it was okay. We had a great BBQ pulled pig sandwich at the local saloon, the day wouldn't have been complete if William didn't have something chocolate to top off his dinner. And no they do not make Tombstone pizzas there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...