Saturday, May 17, 2008

Do I Look Like a Grandmother???


I want the truth whether it's what I want to hear or not. If you saw us sitting outside a cafe, in oh say Tombstone, would you ask me if that was my grandchild? Now I know most of you are thinking well actually given your age you could be his grandmother, but that is not the question here. Really I think it is a little close to call, I would have had to have been a young mother and then my child would have had to have him at a young age for him to be my grandchild. Yet that is exactly what this rather elderly man asked me when Mike and Debbie got up to get bottles of water in the store across the street. Is that your grandson, what did he think Debbie was my daughter? Guess it's time to visit Ms. Clairol and maybe Mr. Botox.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...