Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween




It wouldn't be Halloween without carving the pumpkins. Mike and William have both learned from the Master Carver and wanted to do their own this year. William went for Happy, Mike went for Scary. They had a lot of fun designing and cutting their own pumpkins (with a little help from the Master). The pumpkins were lit and placed on the fence outside the door for all the trick or treaters to enjoy. Max spent a good portion of the night out in the yard barking at them, not sure what he thought they were, but I guess they were good barking material. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm letting you know I visited your blog. OMG. I can't believe you have resorted to this, but if it is the only way to communicate with you I will comply. I see I am the first! What an honor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...