Monday, October 22, 2007

Rant No. 3 - Garbage at the Movies

No, I am not talking about what's on the screen, I am talking about the garbage left on the floor in the theater. I don't quite understand what is so hard about taking your refuse out with you and depositing it where it belongs. When you sit at home watching TV or a movie are you tossing your empty popcorn containers and candy wrappers on the floor? I think not. Why is it okay to do in a movie theater? Where did this habit start? Pick up after yourself and teach your kids to do the same, that way this disgusting trend will end.

1 comment:

Mike said...

When you sit at home watching TV or a movie are you tossing your empty popcorn containers and candy wrappers on the floor?

Pretty much.

I think not.

Wrong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...